OUR FIRM + YOU
Sherwood Design Engineers: Engineering + Ecology + Creativity
Sherwood is a site civil engineering practice committed to the optimal integration of ecology, infrastructure, and design. We were established in order to provide a new generation of infrastructure services focused on both planning and implementation. Regulatory and economic viability form a foundation for our designs that are forged on a collaborative platform critically informed by users and the community context. The firm has implemented net-zero green building projects, district infrastructure, new street standards, and many sustainable civil projects throughout the world. Sherwood has worked on over thirty award-winning projects and has seen its work published internationally.
We specialize in water management strategies, green building design, and urban infrastructure planning. We document site infrastructure as well as master plan engineering solutions at a campus, neighborhood, and district scale. Important to our engineering practice is our ability to span building and landscape. Our recommendations minimize the consumption of all site resources - carbon, energy, water, and waste. Sherwood works collaboratively with project teams to find ways to maximize efficiencies through an integrated and ecological approach that results in high performance buildings and landscapes recognized for function as well as aesthetics and user experience.
Are you ready to join the forefront of sustainable civil engineering? Sherwood Design Engineers is changing the way cities are built in the 21st
Century. Help chart the course to a greener future as part of our dynamic, mission-driven San Francisco team!
Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
We have an immediate need for a full-time Marketing & Proposal Coordinator to work at our San Francisco headquarters.
- Developing qualification packets and responding to RFP/RFQ’s by collecting and compiling all information through final delivery. This includes, but is not limited to formatting, editing, correspondence with staff and clients, final production and delivery.
- Maintain, organize and update all marketing resources and materials database (resumes, project pages, standard proposal sections, graphics etc.).
- Coordinate annual conference and events calendar including submission for conference speaking roles and award entries.
- Researching background, stakeholders and policy related to select opportunity pursuits.
- Research and maintain database of public project bid lists firmwide.
- Support Sherwood’s Marketing Manager on social media strategy.
- Support Sherwood’s Marketing Manager website ongoing content management.
- Support Sherwood’s Business Development team on maintaining our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Additional firm administrative duties when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong, creative writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and quality; ability to meet demanding deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good work ethic and a collaborative mindset that works well with others in a team environment
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive company and client information
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or other related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an entry level Marketing and/or Communications role
- Graphic arts interests and/or experience a plus
- Experience working in architectural, engineering, or related design field preferred
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe CS applications (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records