* Please submit your resume and complete the assessments through indeed.com ( https://www.indeed.com/job/executive-coordinator-05682ecb811c364a
OUR FIRM + YOU
Sherwood Design Engineers: Engineering + Ecology + Creativity
Sherwood is a site civil engineering practice committed to the optimal integration of ecology, infrastructure, and design. We were established in order to provide a new generation of infrastructure services focused on both planning and implementation. The firm has implemented net-zero green building projects, district infrastructure, new street standards, and many sustainable civil projects throughout the world. Sherwood has worked on over thirty award-winning projects and has seen its work published internationally.
We specialize in sustainable infrastructure, water management strategies, green building design, and urban planning. Important to our engineering practice is our ability to span building and landscape. Sherwood works collaboratively with project teams to find ways to maximize efficiencies through an integrated and ecological approach that results in high performance buildings and landscapes recognized for function as well as aesthetics and user experience.
Are you ready to join the forefront of sustainable engineering? Sherwood Design Engineers is changing the way cities are built in the 21st
Century. Help chart the course to a greener future as part of our dynamic, quickly growing mission-driven team in San Francisco!
We have an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to work closely with our CEO at our San Francisco headquarters. The Executive Coordinator will assist the CEO, Marketing, Communications, and Business Development teams on an array of projects and tasks.
- Involvement in CEO's client relations, including CRM database (contacts, meeting logs, reports, etc.)
- Scheduling and coordination of internal meetings, client meetings, conferences, events, etc.
- Maintain and coordinate CEO's calendar
- Credit card reconciliation and some financial management
- Domestic and international travel arrangements
- Assist in planning and coordination of office/staff events
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responds independently when possible
- Support managing PPTs, Talking Points, and Media POC; Organize materials
- Coordinate and communicate with consultants (communications, strategic planning, leadership, etc.)
- Timesheet management
- Communicate with satellite offices’ point of contact
- Prepare correspondence and memos
- General Word Processing and Office Support (Fax, Photocopy, Scan, File)
- Perform special projects as assigned by CEO
- Out-of-office point of contact for CEO
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Works independently under general supervision, uses initiative and good business judgment
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
- Maintains accurate and complete records
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
- Ability to multi-task and use time effectively
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to constant change
- Ability to anticipate next steps needed and be proactive
- Ability to read and interpret written information, and follow instructions
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum or 10+ years of relevant experience in an Executive Coordinator role.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Google Apps
- Experience working in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) Industry
- Knowledge of Cosential CRM
- Familiarity with academic and/or general publishing
- Strong background in written communication
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.