Human Resources Coordinator
We have an immediate need for a Human Resources Coordinator to work at our San Francisco headquarters. We’re based in the Mission!
- Provide HR support, answer employee and supervisor questions about HR programs, policies, inquiries and connect staff to appropriate personnel
- Assist HR Manager with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives
- Assist with talent acquisition, onboarding, offboarding processes
- Maintain accurate Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and compile reports from database
- Respond to third party requests, including unemployment and state disability correspondence, and verifications of employment
Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks while dealing with interruptions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative, able to work independently, and stay organized
- Able to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- 1-3 years of previous HR experience or related field
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system and HRIS systems preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.